Monday, May 18, 2009

My Unspoken Love

I’d thought you were the strongest
yet you shed your tears in front of me

I’d thought you knew everything
yet you gave me no grip

I’d thought you would always be there
yet you left me with only me


Later I realized that
you're not a superhero,
you're not a professor,
and you're not a god

You’re just someone older
struggling to make our life better
for this so-called unconditional love
we’ve sometimes doubt of

Now I have a few words to say
Let’s grow up together starting today
along with our little ones
we’ll draw much brighter lines



(this poem is dedicated to my mother...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here. Thank you ^^

Labels

life (37) hobby (22) movie (21) review (20) GRE (16) poem (12) study (12) work (11) game (8) social (8) translation (7) business (6) dream (6) economy (6) novel (6) music (5) Facebook (3) friendship (3) linguistics (3) manga (3) marketing (3) self-actualization (3) IELTS (2) language (2) money (2) culture (1) gender (1) leadership (1) literature (1) name (1) peace (1)