Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Sister and My Brother!

Today is my sister's birthday. She is 12 and will be entering junior high school in a few weeks. I'm not going home to congratulate her, but at least I've sent the present through my dear friend W.

Last week was my baby brother's birthday either. He is 7 years and 7 days old today. One week before his birthday, I'd given him a nice kids science novel (actually, I got it free from my lecturer, but please don't tell him). I hope he would consider it as his birthday present, at least until I'm home (still 10 days ahead).

Well, these stuffs make me miss my home so much, even if it is similar to "the burrow"--home of the Weasleys in Harry Potter series. I just have to work harder then. Fight!

^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here. Thank you ^^

Labels

life (37) hobby (22) movie (21) review (20) GRE (16) poem (12) study (12) work (11) game (8) social (8) translation (7) business (6) dream (6) economy (6) novel (6) music (5) Facebook (3) friendship (3) linguistics (3) manga (3) marketing (3) self-actualization (3) IELTS (2) language (2) money (2) culture (1) gender (1) leadership (1) literature (1) name (1) peace (1)