Monday, August 24, 2009

My Life According to My Favourite Musician (Backstreet Boys)

I got this from Facebook notes tag, haha, please checkt it out!


Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me (presuming I'm someone you like). You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Re-post as "my life according to (band name)"



Your Artist/Band:
Backstreet Boys


Are you a male or female:
Poster Girl
My Beautiful Woman


Describe yourself:
Like a Child
Shining Star
Spanish Eyes


How do you feel:
Drowning


Describe where you currently live:
Weird World


If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Siberia


Your favorite form of transportation?
Satellite


Your best friend?
Safest Place to Hide
Perfect Fan


You and your best friends:
Larger Than Life


What's the weather like:
I Want It That Way


Favorite time of day:
Everytime I Close My Eyes


If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
You Wrote the Book on Love


What is life to you:
Climbing The Walls


Your relationship:
Incomplete


What is the best advice you have to give:
Quit Playing Games


Thought for the Day:
Boys Will Be Boys


How you would like to die?
Never Gone


Your soul's present condition:
The Answer to Our Life


Your Motto:
What Makes You Different Makes You Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here. Thank you ^^

Labels

life (37) hobby (22) movie (21) review (20) GRE (16) poem (12) study (12) work (11) game (8) social (8) translation (7) business (6) dream (6) economy (6) novel (6) music (5) Facebook (3) friendship (3) linguistics (3) manga (3) marketing (3) self-actualization (3) IELTS (2) language (2) money (2) culture (1) gender (1) leadership (1) literature (1) name (1) peace (1)