Friday, September 18, 2015

My Grateful List and Strength List

A few hours ago I wrote about making the grateful list and my strength list. The grateful list shouldn't be difficult, but I shall not write too much here to avoid showing off. However, I find it hard to make my strength list, especially after I suffered a loss of confidence for the last two years. Well, I should just try.



My Grateful List

  • I am healthy.
  • I have achieved some of my dreams.
  • I am on my way to achieve some of my dreams.
  • My family is healthy and getting better at some things.
  • I am a PhD student with some experience in not one, but two industries.


My Strength List

  • I am bright. 
  • Indeed I am poor at some skills, but I am sure I can learn new things and be good at it.
  • I know how to learn new things.
  • I have learnt to cope with many challenges in life.
  • I have a better understanding of how myself and people work (a.k.a. a wisdom, to some extent).
  • I know how to network; I just need to cultivate my interpersonal skills.
  • I am awesome.


Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here. Thank you ^^

Labels

life (37) hobby (22) movie (21) review (20) GRE (16) poem (12) study (12) work (11) game (8) social (8) translation (7) business (6) dream (6) economy (6) novel (6) music (5) Facebook (3) friendship (3) linguistics (3) manga (3) marketing (3) self-actualization (3) IELTS (2) language (2) money (2) culture (1) gender (1) leadership (1) literature (1) name (1) peace (1)